Re: A85: Wanted! TI-85 calculator memory maps and use for common routi

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Wanted! TI-85 calculator memory maps and use for common routines.

>1) entry point for line drawing routines.

Don't understand what you mean by this...

>2) key menu mask - list of keywords that update
>   when the "more" key is pressed, and branch
>   to appropriate routine when key is pressed.

You mean a MENU command?  Something like this is available in USUL
currently, although it only supports 5 options for now, it will be possible
to do layers on layers of menus.

>3) entry points for the common fixed and float math.

ROM routines, you mean?  I don't believe any have been found yet.

>4) sprite routines

Get NASR.TXT and PutSprit, or if programming for Usgard get SPRITOBJ.ZIP.

>5) bare bones TSR

For Z-shell, you'd need to look at GameWizard, for Usgard, there are
several sources; Ramdom 5.0, ScrCap 1.0 [included with Usgard], or the TSR
Contrast Changer [included w/ Usgard].

>I think the best place for this would be on Ti.Calc.Org, but if they
>don't want to sponsor it, I will dedicate web page space. I think it
>would be better to keep it on ti.calc.org.

http://www.ticalc.org, not ti.calc.org.  It would be interesting, but it
should be put up on other webspace before ticalc, just to get it mostly
done and polished.

Good idea, though.  I'd be happy to post it on my web page which gets a lot
of 85 visitors currently, and could help write it.

---
Evil Jim
Viva La Mexico
<eviljim@writeme.com>
http://members.tripod.com/~eviljim/
I want to die in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming in pain like
the passengers in my car...