RE: A85: Re: ON key and TSRs in Usgard

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A85: Re: ON key and TSRs in Usgard

The ON key doesn't go to the GetKey buffer. It uses a different port than
the rest of the keyboard. I just wanted to know whether TSRs installed with
Usgard get called when the ON key is pressed, or if they only respond to
the 200-times-per-second interrupts.

Jeff Tyrrill
http://tyrrill-ticalc.home.ml.org/
http://ti-files.home.ml.org/