Re: A85: Memory Mapped Devices

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Memory Mapped Devices

If you read up on the TI-83 ASM files, they tell you that there is no way
to directly write to the screen like in the PC. It's based on hardware
interrupts. I'm pretty sure this is how the 85 works as well.

|There's too much blood in my caffeine system.|
|         http://barry11.home.ml.org          |