Re: A85: What we need, what is to come. Please read me

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

MBCook@concentric.net wrote:

> Also what do you think of a shell for Usgard that puts programs in the custom menu as the shell? In your custom menu you would have your programs and a item that rebuilds the list. You would use this if you put something over a game or if you put on a new game.

Well, there's CustCust, but it would be difficult for the custom menu to be automatically updated, you would need a TSR which would be a bother...

(BTW, everyone, CustCust for Usgard 1.5 is on its way)
    Sam

--
Sam Davies <sdavies@mail.trilogy.net>

Follow-Ups: References: