Re: A85:Rigel BGlib

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85:Rigel BGlib

Ess Andreas wrote:

> With the newest GCP version you would just tyope:
> gcp ?.pcx g2
>
> This should do everything. BTW, Ben, Doug has started with such a project for Usgard a week ago, but he has problems where to put the second grayscale page. Do you just do it like the normal graylib. What happens if you store into non-existing vars? Doesn't get the bk messed up?
>         Andreas

>                 Part 1.2       Type: application/ms-tnef
>                            Encoding: base64

I just do it like the old graylib.  So, if you for instance load a new
string onto your calculator your going to get garble (you could just
reinstall the background).  I'm looking into to selecting a good place
in memory (one that doesn't get written over much, and one that doesn't
require that much memory free; a tough compromise).  Later.