RE: A85: Sqrxz85 Levels

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A85: Sqrxz85 Levels

That limitation is generaly accepted as necessary because of file size, inc onsideration of those that pay for e-mail by size, and back when a lot of mail servers would bomb with a binary - times have changed.

In the case of TI files, this is of little concern and I am happy to see a few small files fly past my desk even if I don't need them. As a matter of practicality I think a good judgment call is around the 4-8k size.