Re: A85: Rigel, where'd it go??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Rigel, where'd it go??

I have to admit, that when using Usgard, i also use the cool shell.
But, i think that most of the people on this list are a little
spoiled.  I never worry about how many games i have on my calculator
because i can always go home and put different ones on with my link
cable.  but the average ti-85 owner does not have this option, they
just get games from a friend at school.  So i am sure that most people
on this list would agree with you that the cool shell is cool and the
prefered shell, but that is not the majority of ti-85 gamers out
there.

-mike