Re: A85: Rigel, where'd it go??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Rigel, where'd it go??

Greetings,

	Someone once wrote that Rigel needs a better interface.  I disagree.
In my opinion, size is much more important then interface. Possibly it
would be cool to make 2 versions of Rigel (similar to Usgard) - one with
a complex interface, and one with a simple interface.
	This email also discusses a suggestion I once wrote about Usgard that
was promptly dismissed.  I suggest breaking up all the libraries into
single functions.  That would eliminate any wasted space, especially in
the case of a program using only one function in a library.  There
should also be a computer program that lets the user choose the games to
be transported onto the calculator, assembles all the needed
one-function libraries into one big library, and puts all the programs
along with the library into a backup file or a grouped file.  To avoid
unnecessary backups, more than one library file needs to be supported.
I realize, as someone once pointed out, that some people are lazy.
However, the above method is the only way to trully save space using
libraries, and there are not really any hassles involved, considering a
computer program does all the work.

	Sincerely,
		Arseniy Khobotkov

Follow-Ups: References: