Re: A85: Rigel, where'd it go??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Rigel, where'd it go??

Ben Sferrazza wrote:

> I relocate all TSRs to the end of Rigel.  I'm still deciding whether I
> should hide TSRs from the TI-OS (so they can't be deleted when
> running).  But other than that, assuming you don't delete any TSRs or
> Rigel (while one is running) it is quite stable.

And when the user runs a Rigel program, you disable interrupts, inserts
the
selected program between Rigel and the TSR programs, activate the
interrupts
after having updated the calls? I guess you need to move variables
through
the memory quite often to do that, and I doubt that makes the Rigel core
smaller than the Usgard core (it's just very different).

--
Jimmy Mårdell                "The nice thing about standards is that
mailto:mja@algonet.se         there are so many of them to choose from."

Follow-Ups: References: