Re: A85: Sqrxz85 Levels

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Sqrxz85 Levels

On Tue, 14 Oct 1997, Erik L Gillespie wrote:

> who gives 82nd deer the authority to say what we can and can't send on
> the mailing list?  correct me if i'm wrong but this is assembly-85's
> mailing list and in the description it said this would be a place where
> people can share things such as source code, programs, ideas etc.

Well, no one gives eviljim authority to say what can and can't be sent on
the list.  However, you've misunderstood the purpose of this list.  This
is a programming list.  If I need WAV2OBJ (or instructions on how to use
it), then that program and/or code can be sent.

However, it isn't appropriate to ask what game is best or something like
that.  That's better left to some other list.  Also, to ask for someone to
send a game or a file (not related to programming) is inappropriate.  Of
course, there are exceptions, but not many.

This mailing list is for programming help, exclusively (hehe, not that we
stay on subject).  Asking for binaries isn't appreciated, though (and
sorry you don't have web access, but you *can* do it through email).

-----
Stuntman (Nathan Haines) - ICQ UIN#: 2157863
http://www.cyberverse.com/~stuntman/nathan.html
President of Stuntworks, QuickBASIC/Visual BASIC programmer
Stuntworks - http://stuntworks.home.ml.org