RE: A85: Emulators

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A85: Emulators

Optimally, you shoudn't need any drivers to use the link.  The calcs
should just use the built-in protocols.  Otherwise, that might mess
something up.  For connecting to the computer, you should make it
compatible with the $5 parallel link so people can use their favorite
link software.  Here's an example.  You take the $5 link and plug it
into one of the rf units.  Then you plug the other rf unit in the calc
and it should work.

	-iceboxman
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Peaks/4152/index.html
iceboxman@geocities.com