Re: A85: Usgard WinShell 1.1

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Usgard WinShell 1.1

Mic Mullins wrote this message at 8:02 PM -0700 10/11/97:
>Well if you have a picture in .85i format you could use a program called
>USGCAP and capture it.  It stores the pictures it captures as .85s
>files.  You can get USGCAP from my page
>http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/8116/index.html in the USGARD
>section.
>-Mic

.85i? Is that a picture from the graph screen? Because I created a picture
on the graph screen and there was no way to capture it with the uscap
because it wan't in the shell. Is there a way to veiw pictures inside the
shell that are in pic format?

-Jeremy

"You've claimed all this time that you would die for me. Why then are you
so suprised when you hear your own eulogy?"-Tool