RE: A85: Re: A82: Universal, shmermuniversal....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A85: Re: A82: Universal, shmermuniversal....

Well, I stated on one of these lists that I'd limit it.  In the case of solitaire, either we don't support it (oops), or use scrolling, which everyone will hate.  I never said everything is possible, but we'll do as much as we can.