----------
From: 	Brian Leech[SMTP:butvis@mindspring.com]
Sent: 	Sunday, October 12, 1997 12:29 AM
To: 	assembly-85@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: 	Re: A85: universal calc issues

At 05:03 PM 10/11/97 -0400, Christopher Kalos wrote:

>[blah blah, universal shell]

Is anyone else getting really tired of having to read the same messages 3
or 4 times?  This concerns shell development, and, as such, should be
posted to Shell Developers and only Shell Developers.  Specific calculator
questions could/should be asked to the Assembly-xx lists.  (I know the
shell concerns all calcs, but after reading the same message 4 times, I got
a little bit angry).

--
Brian Leech
butvis@mindspring.com