A85: Binaries on A85 was: ti irc channel

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Binaries on A85 was: ti irc channel

Does everyone think that is bad to email games (which are smaller than
many people's signatures) to the list?  if i'm not mistaken, there is
no more list-zshell-binaries, or whatever it might be called now.

-mike

On Thu, 09 Oct 1997 22:54:26 -0500, you wrote:

>No.  I'm not sure if your asking about the list or Juno, but the answer
>to both is 'no'.
>
>Erik L Gillespie wrote:
>>
>> does this e-mail allow binary data x-fer and is there a limit to the file
>> size?
>>
>> Kakos
>> egillespie@juno.com
>
>--
> Eviljim (Jim Reardon)
> eviljim@megsinet.net
> ICQ UIN #1893323 (talk to me!)
> http://eviljim.home.ml.org
> "The dumber people think you are, the more suprised they're going to be
>when you kill them."

Follow-Ups: References: