Re: A85: Z80 Books

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Z80 Books

At 12:48 PM 10/4/97 +0900, you wrote:
>At 08:06 PM 10/3/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>Jan Zumwalt wrote:
>
>>Yes, i believe most people would be very interested... although you
>>probably shouldn't get too heavy into the math routines, that's what the
>>ROM is for :).
>>
>>BTW, you programmed z80 in the late 70's? that sounds cool...

That was basically the only CPU chip they had back then.  I still have an
old Tandy 1000 from the 80s and I no idea when the dinosaur TI-99/4A
computer existed, but I used to have one of those too.  I wasn't around
when they had Z80s...I crave speed which the Z80 chip series doesn't have :)

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org