RE: A85: Z80 Books

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A85: Z80 Books

For what it's worth, I originally had planned this with a new home addition
that I started back around 1990. But since then they have come up with the PIC
and 8051/52 which seem like better choices now. But if a group wanted to spawn
a home controle special interest group, I would be willing. Hey, maybe we could
work the TI into a portable monitor/controller!