Re: A85: Converting 86 SQRXZ levels to 85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 08:57 PM 10/2/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Since many people seemed to have had trouble in transfering 86 SQRXZ worlds
>from the computer to the 85, here's how I did it:
>Go to DOS
>get in the directory where all of the 86 levels are.
>type "copy *.86s *.85s"
>Use connect-85 to transfer the files to your 85
>
>I am pretty sure this is how I did it.
>
>-Max
>Mrudolph99@aol.com

This doesn't work with all the worlds.. I had this work with only a couple
of worlds. I think Dark terrain is one of them. The rest had to have the
the 6th byte (changing the 6 to a 5), and the 10th byte (changed from 0A to
0C).  Beats me why one or two worked just by changing the extension.

Leif

- ldgregory@biogate.com
    Dedicated to providing you with more
    information than you needed to know. -