Re: A85: Mike Pierce and Sqrxz 85 fans.. read this!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 04:11 PM 10/2/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Thanks for using NetForward!
>http://www.netforward.com
>v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v
>
>All of your efforts are wonderful, but a computer program to do it
automatically
>would be better.  Then you could work in the huffman compression, so they
would be
>smaller.
>
>Bishop wrote:
>>
>> >Ok, well to save you all time, and sweat, i've converted ALL sqrxz 86
>> >worlds to ti85!!!!
>> >
>> >ok?? so far there are 21 (including the 3 included in the sqrxz zipfile)

------------------  SNIP   ---------------------

All this conversion is a temporary fix until Jimmy Mardell releases the new
86 version of SQRXZ which will support huffman compression (Right now the
86 SQRXZ has problems with some huffman compressed worlds). I'm sure the
auto conversion program would be nice, but then ppl would have to D/L it to
do it,   nxt just transferred them from his 86 to the 85 and then saved
them, so he saved alot of ppl the time to do it themselves.  By telling ppl
how to do it, they can just whip out a converted level really quick without
having to find the auto convert program. But, if you wish to write it, be
my guest. I'm still learning ASM, and still haven't got a clue.  :)

Leif

- zldgregory@biogate.com
    Dedicated to providing you with more
    information than you needed to know.

    To email me, remove the z in my address  -