Re: A85: Transfer 86 files -> 85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Transfer 86 files -> 85

I don't know exactly what you are trying to change, but you are not
going to find ".db" in a program unless someone is using that string
in their program (or it is some weird opcode combination).  the ".db"
just tells the assembler what you are doing, it doesn't go in the
code.  Have you tried using Sam Davies debugger for Usgard?  it may be
helpful to you.

-mike