A85: MISh

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: MISh

-> just how big is MISh?

The smallest version of it (there are three versions) is 286 bytes.  That
version only works on one ROM version, but could be fixed to work on another.
I did not include a copy of this version, because you have to load a
different copy for each different ROM version.  I did however, include a copy of
it's source.  The version that patches itself on run time is about 330 some
odd byte, then there is the external ROM patcher that is about three hundred
more, but can be erased once the shell has patched itself.

By the way, when I said it was freeware, I meant that I am freely giving
out the source code.

-Richard Lewis (Minute Man #1)