A85: Programming help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Programming help

I am new to programming the TI-85 but am willing to learn.  I am a computer
programmer that currently programs using C++ and Turbo Pascal.

If anyone feels confident in their TI-85 programming ability please email
me at mwjacob@rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu.  I am looking for someone who can give
me free lessons on programming in TI-85 assembly (or whatever it is).
Specifically I would like to create programs that are compatible with Z-Shell.

If anyone can provide me with this help (out of the kindness of your heart)
just mail me.  I am not looking for a complete lesson, just a starting
point that will get me started.

Marlon Jacobs
mwjacob@rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu