Re: A85: re: remove my address from your list

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Fri, 14 Nov 1997, Sylvie Cauvier-Lepine wrote:

> To whomever:
>
> My son is not living here any longer and I would truly appreciate not
> getting any news from A85.  I have no interest in your jargon, I don't
> read the stuff and I am very tired of seeing your messages.
>
> This is the 3 times that we have asked for this removal.  It would seem
> to me that if you are such an organize assembly you would get your
> "...." together and do as you are requested.

Well, sorry to say that the "whomever" you speak of does not exist, this
mailing list is run by computer.  You can not ask any of us to remove you,
it's impossible for us.

Lastly, we are NOT an assembly, this is for assembly programming, a
language which controls the proccessor directly.  You can unsubscribe by
using the techniques described in the letter before mine.

-----
Stuntman (Nathan James Haines) - ICQ UIN#: 2157863
http://www.cyberverse.com/~stuntman/nathan.html
President of Stuntworks, QuickBASIC/Visual BASIC programmer,
Bell Ringer (Treble Clef), Tolkien/Middle Earth Scholar, Writer
Stuntworks - http://stuntworks.home.ml.org