Re: A85: Pixel mover

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Pixel mover

A pointless statement that only serves to make the person who originally
send the message feel stupid.  Why don't you find something better to do
if all you have to worry about is getting something "off your chest".
This list is for discussing TI-85 stuff and nowhere is there a
requirement to spell correctly and we certainly need to stop being so
critical about pointless things.

Please don't respond to this on the list it would only serve to further
contaminate the mail boxes of people who are tired of getting tons of
messages about stuff that they don't care about at all.
-Mic