Re: A85: Games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Games

Yeah, I didn't think of that about jeopardy.  That would take a crapload of
space.  Do you think something like wheel of fortune would be a reasonable
size (probably not, because of word and phrase storage).

Micromachines has been made for a nintendo, sega genesis, and pc.  Even
sequels have been made.  This is what it is:  You are a little micromachine
car, and you race around different tracks (like pool tables, office desks,
or kitchen counters).  You car's performance and skidding and stuff depends
on which car you have (There are different cars for each track).  You can be
timed or play two player.  In two player, you have to get a screen length
ahead of the other player.  When you do, you get a point (sort of).  When
the other person gets a screen ahead of you, they get a point (that's
generally the way it is).  When someone gets a point, one is taken away from
the other player.  When you get a certain amount of points, you win and go
on to the next track.  Anyways, it's much funner to play than to try to
describe it.  If you wanted to see what it was like so you could program it
in zshell, you could get a nintendo emulator, and I could send you the rom
(if you delete it after 24 hours, if you want).  Are you kinda getting an
idea of what it's like?  I think it would be totally awesome if it was made
for zshell with linking capabilities.  If it was 28k, it's the only game I
would ever had on there.