Re: A85: ESF Connect Errors

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: ESF Connect Errors

connection problems:

	-are you sure you're calc. gets great connections? (the link port
ain't broken)
	-is your calc. turboed? if so, you need to be running in non-turbo
mode (and not using a asm program to do this) to access the expander
	-is your expander working? to test this, partially, go to the
ti-os. without yrou expander plugged in the cursor shoudl blink. now plug
in the expander WITHOUT it being turned on. the cursor should stop
blinking. Finally if you turn the expadner on the cursor should start
blinking again. if you are getting this to happen you're abotu 50% fine.
try all this out.

On Mon, 10 Nov 1997 schwarcz@hooked.net wrote:

> I have an ESF, and no matter what shell I use, and what program I use, I
> get connect errors with it. I recently had my calc serviced (It was
> thrown down a hill). Otherwise, everything is fine...
>
>     Buddy Smith, if you read this, ti sent it back. Have you installed
> the switch?
>
>     And to the TISource guys, sorry, I got grounded. I'll tell you when
> I'm free again.
>
> Adam Schwarcz
>
> PS, I missed Baloons entirely in this list, and I'd like to say, once
> again, hats off to andi, another great game!

				Biya! =)

                         .       .     .
                     .    .   .             .
              .    .                            .     .
          .                     Will Stokes                .
      .             wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu           .
    .                   wstokes@geocities.com                       .
      .  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/will.htm    .
       .   http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/      .
        .    .           (The TI-85 Calc. Center)               .
                       .

Follow-Ups: References: