A85: Converter

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Converter

Would it be possible for anyone to make a converter for any of these?

1.  86 asm --> zshell
2.  zshell --> 86 asm
3.  fargo --> zshell
4.  zshell --> fargo
5.  82 asm --> zshell
6.  zshell --> 82 asm
7.  83 asm --> zshell
8.  zshell --> 83 asm
9.  rigel --> zshell
10. usgard --> zshell

I think the coolest ones would be anything to zshell converter (considering
I own an 85).  That would also leave out other calcs, so people like 85's
the best.  :)

It would be cool if there was some stuff like this.

Also, anyone that knows zshell programming perfectly, I think a
micromachines game would be the best thing ever.  There would be no better
zshell game in my opinion.  Especially if it had link support!  That would
be so awesome.  I would make it if I could, but I just started looking into
zshell a week ago, and I can't even make a dot that moves around.  :)

Chris James

P.S. - Thanks to the people that helped me out with getting my program
working.  Also, thanks to the guy that told me how to fix my port.