A85: A program idea/question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: A program idea/question

Would it be possible to program a music keyboard for the 85 that would
work in real time?  I know there is a keyboard program, but you have to
tell it what to play first, and then it will play it.  I know that the
phone dialer program (it produces touch-tone phone tones) works in
real-time (it makes the tone when you push a number).  Would it be
possible to scale this up to encompass maybe two octaves?  I have very
poor assembly programming skills right now, so mainly I want to know if
it is possible (and whether playing more than one note at a time would
be possible).  Thanx to all that respond!

Follow-Ups: References: