Re: A85: Re: Ticalc bias

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Re: Ticalc bias

-> shells currently in existence.  And if you are currently writing a new
-> shell for the TI-85 STOP & make a game.
-> -Mic Mullins

Excuse me!
I am trying to reduce shell size to as small as possible.  So far, I have
gotten down to about 400 bytes, with ZShell 4.0 compatibility, but with no
checksum recalculation.  If you don't like that, go jump off a cliff.  I just
don't have any easy way to upload it to ticalc.

I am not very good at game writing anyway, unless there is a good input
routine, like in basic.  I would write a rocking tank wars type game, but I
don't have a single good input routine.  If someone could find the input ROM
calls, it would help immensely, but untill then, I am a shell writer.
-Richard Lewis (Minute Man #1)