Re: A85: Are the radio link plans a hoax?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Are the radio link plans a hoax?

Well if you could still find the chips they cost $5 each and you need
two per calc. So for about $20 you can build one side of the link. And
it was small enough to fit inside the calc but as I said those chips are
no longer being made. If someone can find me another set of Tx/Rx chips
that support multi digital chanel transfer I'll design one that can now
be built. But I've looked and the only two were the ones from National
Semi and they have no replacement.