Re: A85: Ticalc bias

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Ticalc bias

Well, I never thought it was particularly unfair, because Usgard game out
with many programs, and the others had none.  (Of course, I also use and
test Usgard...)  However, now that there are programs popping up for those
shells, there's nothing wrong with them having their own directories.

Hmm, my damn Internet Coordinator hacked my sig file again.  Hehe.  I'll
have to fix that later...

-----
Stuntman (Nathan James Haines) - ICQ UIN#: 2157863
http://www.cyberverse.com/~stuntman/nathan.html
President of Stuntworks, QuickBASIC/Visual BASIC programmer,
Bell Ringer (Treble Clef), Tolkien/Middle Earth Scholar, Writer
Stuntworks - http://stuntworks.home.ml.org