Re: LZ: Cool New Game Idea(s)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Cool New Game Idea(s)

Tony Lieuallen wrote:

> Jimmy Mårdell wrote:
> > The source to the next Sqrxz version for Usgard (which I said would be
> > released today, but it won't because Usgard is under huge development)
> > will be available however.
>
> New Sqrxz?  Cool.  What have you added?  (Other than usgard support)

Most important - enemies. That was actually added 3-4 months ago (short
after v0.3 was released) but it doesn't work 100% yet. Vertical scrolling
has been removed (unpractical, slowing it down etc). External level support,
and many more levels.

--
Jimmy Mårdell                   "Searching for shelter
mailto:mja@algonet.se            My brain is on ice