Re: LZ: Cool New Game Idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Cool New Game Idea

What's WORMS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

It's only one of the coolest games ever to grace the gaming scene.
Think lemmings using heavy artillery.  Lemmings mixed with Scorched
Earth.  To find it, do a search on "Team 17" (on altavista with
quotes).  Or better yet, go to http://www2.team17.com/

As for the idea, it shouldn't be too hard; I own the game boy version,
and in only 4 colors, it looks pretty good.  Plus it's still fun.  Worms
could be done for the 85 in b&w just as well (without sound, of
course).  It, in twelve words or less, would kick ass.  (I love that
saying :o)  Personally, I only program C (I'm trying to learn ASM!
Honest!  Although, ZCC isn't too bad, but it's a pain to get going).
Any takers?

- Katt

Keith Burzinski wrote:

> HavoFun@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > Someone should make a game like Worms the computer game but for the 85. I
> > know it couldnt be nearly as good but you could be able to get it somewhat
> > like it.
> What's Worms?
>
> --
> ~Keith