Re: LZ: libraries

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: libraries

I intend on using the interrupt driven mouse in one of my programs.  Keep
all the libraries, don't put any on the caucluator you don't want.

Jim Reardon
jim.reardon@juno.com
Viva La Mexico
http://pages.prodigy.net/eviljim/
We all come into the world the same way - naked, screaming, covered in
blood.  But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have
to end there.