Re: LZ: Re:Usgard.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Re:Usgard.

> 1) MINIMUM libraries and lib size. We don't need a bunch of lib
> functions that will never be used.

Yes.  Libraries are kinda nice, but not useful if there are too many
made.  Look at Fargo.  It's got quite a few libraries that some guy
wrote that you need for all his programs, but not for any others.

> 3) A new backup with just a simple shell, with ALL the features of
> Cshell.

Yes, the simple shell needs a little work.  When you have 8 programs,
you can access a blank second page.  You can scroll around from the
bottom to the top, but not vice versa.  MPD would also be nice (only a
couple bytes too).

> 4) Fix the memory 'hole'.

It is currently my opinion that this is THE MAJOR problem with usgard.

> If you guys even come close to this, I'm sure you'll win over all the
> Cshell users.

A good chance.

--
            ''~``