Re: LZ: Usgard

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Usgard

Uhhh, NO libraries are going to be used by non-Usgard programmers, and
you don't have to keep any libraries you don't want to keep.  That's the
reason they're not built into the shell itself.  You only keep the ones
YOU want to keep.

Jim Reardon
jim.reardon@juno.com
Viva La Mexico
http://pages.prodigy.net/eviljim/
We all come into the world the same way - naked, screaming, covered in
blood.  But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have
to end there.