Re: LZ: usgard and link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: usgard and link

On Fri, 13 Jun 1997, Jonathan L Anderson wrote:

> I'm sure it wasn't the contrast.  First, I did see the reset screen, and
> then it shut off.  I tried to change contrast, but nothing happened.
> When I manually reset it, it worked.  And besides, my batteries are
> fairly new and I can still see the screen when the contrast has been
> reset.

Oh well, the contrast seems to be the problem whenever my calc has those
problems...

> >Ave.  Hic adsum ad tesseras pontificis maximi Colosseo Maximo
> >tollendas.
>
> ^^Where'd you get that one?  Just wondering if you wrote it or someone
> else.

I remember reading it somewhere, but can't recall where offhand...

~Michael

"Sebveniatne mihi haec fides damni resarciendi interposita si deiciar a
nescio quo furcifero agente currum armatum defixis ad rotas cultris?"
-Someone else, probably in some book I can't remember the name of.. (i.e.
 not me!)