Re: LZ: Interupts?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Interupts?

On Fri, 13 Jun 1997, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Georg_=C5berg?= wrote:

> I have two questions, I would appreciate if anyone could answer them:
> What is an interupt and what can I use it for??

An interrupt is hardware's way of letting the processor know that there
are some things that need to be attended to... What can you use it for?
Well, grayscale, crashback (like in GWIZ), screen captures... Interrupts
are actually _VERY_ necessary for the calc's functioning.  Without them,
pressing the keyboard would produce no effects... Wait... hmmm, you
wouldn't even be able to turn on the calc!!!

~Michael

Ave.  Hic adsum ad tesseras pontificis maximi Colosseo Maximo tollendas.