Re: LZ: doh

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: doh

SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!  THIS IS A TI CALC LIST NOT A WIN95 OR MAC/OS BITCH
LIST...  TRY TO KEEP THE TOPIC VALID!!!
          -Chief28933

<< I feel I should say a thing or two about OSes.  The Mac OS is a piece
 of shit.  I don't feel the need to run down the reasons so I'll add this
 link to a site where I posted all of my opinions on the Mac "OS"... Blah
Blah Blah...

 "http://hero.com/HyperNews/get/sucks/61.html".  Also, Win95 is a total... >
* Be nice. Take any flames to private discussions.