LZ: Usgard bugs (old?)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Usgard bugs (old?)

I like this shell, but it can be improved. Like Win95 it's a bit clumsy
(and buggy), but that will most certanly be fixed in the next version(s).

The two bugs I've found occur when in the MEM/Delete menus.

The picture file used as a background in Usgard takes up 33+ Kb. If
deleted, the calc crashes and displays garbage. Taking out a
battery solves this. I think this is an old bug.

By mistake I also deleted the usgard string (the main one). The
calc turned itself off - permanently. I had to short-curcuit the
memory battery *and* take out a battery before the calc would
return to normal.

 - Niklas Brunlid (nma95nbr@student1.lu.se / e96nbr@efd.lth.se)
PQF quote follows:

Everywhere I've been in Manhattan the streets are called Walk and Don't
Walk.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, alt.fan.pratchett)