RE: LZ: Usgard

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: LZ: Usgard

     I noticed something:  Ans, and all the stuff in TEXT MEM are stored in program memory.  Press space a few times, and it look like you have a large program.  I did a back up in which the mem was filled with "9" on the screen.  There are no programs, but program memory is HUGE.  If anyone wants it, E-mail me privately and I'll send it.