From: Mel Tsai <tsaimelv@pilot.msu.edu>
To: list-zshell@lists.ticalc.org
Date: Wednesday, June 11, 1997 4:53 PM
Subject: Re: LZ: doh

>Sorry, I had to do this.
>The Mac OS ins't a piece of shit. Window95 is (here come the flames) such
>a copy of the MacOS it makes me sick.  Where would windows be if Apple
>hadn't used a GUI? No where. Why change an os if there isn't anything
>better out there. Thats all I'm going to say about computer OSs (unless
>someone posts like that again)

Uhh, you forget where MacOS got the GUI idea from!  They stole it from
Xerox back in the seventies...  Fact.

And whether microsuck copied macOS or not, win95 is still better than
MacOS and 97% of computer users would agree with me.  I would have
sent this message 5 minutes ago, but DAMN this powermac just crashed
so I moved to the IBM lab to use a real email client.  Point proven...
:)

-Mel
-The TI-Memory Expansion Homepage
-http://www.egr.msu.edu/~tsaimelv/expander.htm