Re: LZ: doh

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: doh

<< If no one agrees with me, that is fine.  You have the right to your own
 opinion, so please do not reply to this message. >>

If you enter an option to this list then you will hear about it... Frankly
you should SHUTUP... You have a right to your opinion and you can express it
but the manner in which you choose to present your is very poor...  If you
don't like USGARD or Mega Racers fine... Express your opinion in a way that
won't piss the writes of these programs off (I am assuming this Will and
Andi).   Thank you Will and Andi for you programs that you worked on and for
sharing them with me... I enjoy Mega Racers and hope to see a new version in
the future... As for USGARD... I love it!!!
         -Chief28933