LZ: Shell Choice

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Shell Choice

People, we are acting like children!  Just because you like a shell
doesn't mean that everyone has to agree with you.  We are all different,
some people prefer the OS type shells.  And others like me prefer the
plain and simple shells.  We have the right to have our own opions.  But
just because ours are different than someone elses doesn't mean that we
have to make them change.  I personaly am staying with CShell.  I love
Usgard, it is great, but for what I need CShell is better.  Plus, I'm
sure if Micheal and Keith talk to the USgard team, CShell could maybe
add some of Usgards features and vice versa.  But we needn't act like
babies!  Just choose a shell and thats it.  If you find out you like a
different one, well change it.  How hard can it be to link to a computer
or a friend who has what you want.  Just please don't use the lists to
argue about what you like and don't like.  Also, lets keep conversations
about computers off of the list.  This is list-zshell correct?  Keep all
that stuff in private mail PLEASE!

Thanks for your time people!
John