Re: LZ: New idea for a game

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: New idea for a game

On Tue, 10 Jun 1997 12:52:23 +0100 Adam Geitgey
<csrawebtech@qualityservice.com> writes:
>Josha Foust wrote:
>up and finish it.  You couldn't use grayscale if you wanted link play,
>but it would be fine in b/w.  Maybe Martin Hock can convert the slippy
>engine into a Bomberman game.

I was thinking about trying this, I have an engine very simmilar to the
Slippy one (not necessarily codewise, but the idea is the same, rows of
8x8 sprites) and was considering a bomberman clone.  I would not be able
to do link play, though, because I don't want to even bother trying, plus
I don't have two calculators, and just the whole general hassle of it
all.

The only reason I don't start is because I already have three projects in
works; a Usgard version of my original game of Chance, Spam Spam.
Darkness, my RPG.  Tripping, my falling tile game that will most likely
be for Usgard.

If anyone else wanted to make a bomberman, I could help them with the map
engine and the character moving engine, which I have done already.

Jim Reardon
jim.reardon@juno.com
Viva La Mexico
http://pages.prodigy.net/eviljim/
We all come into the world the same way - naked, screaming, covered in
blood.  But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have
to end there.