LZ: Usgard

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Usgard

 I got a chance to try out Usgard last night. I wasn't very impressed with
the larger shell. Way too much like win95. That's my main complaint. This
should be a shell, not an OS. Navigation was very clumsy. The whole
start menu/programs/control pannel system was too much like OS-85.
 Then I tried out the smaller shell. I was really impressed with that. The
concept of libraries was totally cool, same with the rellocation. Needless
to say, if those SuperNova guys don't put their shell out soon, they'll
have lost the race. Its a safe bet this will be the next mainstream shell.

Oh, and for the recod, MegaRacers rocks! My only complaint is that it
could be a little smaller. (yes, 6K is very reasonable)

 SuperNova? Where are you guys? ;)

						                 Erik Huizing
						     ehuizing@acs.ucalgary.ca
					     http://www.ucalgary.ca/~ehuizing