Re: LZ: doh

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: doh

> Just wanted to let Will know once again how awsome mega racers is and
> how undeserving the above message was.

thanx. A BIG thing people DON'T understand is the power of USGARD. There
are THREE DIFFERENT SHELLS and the one you guys are complaining abouit is
the os-85 like shell. Sure it is big, but it is inteneded to please people
who like os-85, and there are people like that out there.
	If you want a small shell try the simple shell version of USGARD
that works just like CShell and ZShell and is small.However, it is FASTER
and allows the new calls and libraries making it five times smaller.
	Some people also seem to suddenly thing MEga Racers ain't such a
great game. Well, to be quite honest, why don't you e-mail me with
CONSTRUCTIVE comments on how to make it better? I've already planned out
how to make the game engine under 7k, perhaps under 6k which would make it
smaller then Daedalus and PJ][. THis woiuld utilize external levels that I
might give anybody theability to make! This I think would make it a lot
better
	In addition I've planned to add highscores and computer opponents
in the next 3 weeks. Would that make it better? I would think so. If youi
really have complaints about the game TELL ME WHY AND WHAT I CAN DO TO
MAKE IT BETTER! In case you havn't figuredit out, I've already been adding
stuff that people suggest, like the power meter and exploding sequence.
	Ok? :)
                             Biya,
                               Will Stokes
                                 8^)
          /                                                    /|
         /____________________________________________________/ |
        |                                                    |  |
        |                      Will Stokes                   |  |
        |                 wstokes@geocities.com              |  |
        |           wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu         |  |
        |                 My Personal Homepage               |  |
        |        http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/will.htm       |  |
        |             The TI-85 Calculator Center            |  |
        |   (the website I maintain and update very often)   |  |
        | http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/ |  |
        |                                                    | /

Follow-Ups: References: