LZ: USGARD: More ideas/bugs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: USGARD: More ideas/bugs

	Im back with some bugs and ideas and things. :)  Ok first on the libs.
I was thinking it would be useful if OTH_INPST could recieve a byte that would
determine its initial mode (Caps, lower, numbers) and make the cursor like the
one in TI-OS...  I also thought it would be useful if you could pass in a
value to WIN_PREPARE or WIN_CHOICE (whichever is appropriate) which would say
whether or not the window could scroll off the top and wrap to understand
(new feature, understand?).  The first change would help the rolodex when
entering the phone number.
	I am finding Explorer to be very buggy... The filter doesnt seem to
always work right and does strange things (2 entries for USG), and no lib
entry.  I noticed when you use the explorer functions from Control prgm,
in Change BK-pic, it shows the Pictures as type STR instead of B/W.  As I said
before, it should display Free mem, and use standard scrolling...  In addition
to the proposed linked file system thing, I think a send and receive option
would be a good idea in the F1 menu, that would interface with standard TI-OS
get/send....
	For some reason, money is shown as a STR and does not run.  I also
noticed that displaying a picture via QView messes up on the bottom section.
Somehow the start-program-??? menu sometimes cuts off the last byte of the
description.  I started out in the simple shell, went into the controller,
changed the shell to the standard one, then tried to run the explorer, and
it crashed.  I assume this will happen when running any program after changing
shells in the controller, and not actually switching shell (that was a nice
sentence).  I guesse you should document this, or force the shell to exit
after running this option in the controller.  I think it would look better
if the Run What? text was the title of the box.  One more thing, in the
custcust program, it doesnt display the real custom entries correctly...
	Ohh, Andreas Ess, the displib table entry on your web page is messed..
I'll most likely be back with more ideas and bugs soon :)