Re: LZ: doh

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: doh

On Tue, 10 Jun 1997, Adam Geitgey wrote:
> You talk like it is a good thing that USGARD has MegaRacers.
> Maybe I am the only one, but that game is the worst, most boring,
> oversized, waste of space excuse for a game I have seen in a long time.

	Thats REALLY strange.
(a.) 60+ people have sent me e-mail saying the Mega Racers is one of the
best if not THE best games out there

(b.) I can't remember a single "great" game you've made Adam...

(c.) Come to think if it, I can't remember a SINGLE game you have EVER
made!!!

(d.) Why are you on this list if you are just going to critisize
everything due to your abnormal ignorance

(e.) Anybody feel like flaming this jerk go right ahead!

(f.) Tell you what Adam, since your SO smart, why don't you make some
killer shell and some killer games. Then come back here and get as many
people to like them as Andreas and I have with our work. Then again, i
wouldn't want you to hurt your brain. More then an hour of thinking might
cause it to overheat.

	Will Stokes,
	One of many people who not only disagrees with you but doesn't
	like you at all.

Follow-Ups: References: