From: Michael Wyman <wyma0012@tc.umn.edu>
To: list-zshell@lists.ticalc.org
Date: Sunday, June 08, 1997 8:23 PM
Subject: Re: LZ: Shell incompatibility

On Sun, 8 Jun 1997, Josha Foust wrote:

> And now that Cshell 3.0 has come out, it has added some ROM calls of its own,
> some of which I have no idea what they do.  They all need to get it together.

Actually, CShell has no new ROM calls, they are all routines which are
actually used by CShell which have been modified to allow their use from
external programs... They are actually inside the shell itself, not the
ROM!

Once we get more info about some of the more useful ROM calls (those we
don't really know much about) we might add some of them, though...

~Michael

Cogito, ergo sum.  Sum, ergo edo.  Cogito, ergo doleo.  Cogito sumere
potum alterum.